giovedì 15 settembre 2011

SPIRIT MESH!!!

This morning, thanks to Spirit Osmus owner of SPIRIT, I have my first encounter whit the meshes...and I say O M G!!! The meshes is wonderfull and very innovative...when I saw my shirt perfectly lean body of my avatar...I have rubbed my eyes O_O!!!
I have only one thing to criticize...the heaviness of the viewer and...obviously not for everyone ;(
The photos are not the best because my poor little PC fails to send such great graphics...but with little good patience I make this photos about this interesting mesh clothings. I hope you like it!!! ^_^







                    -Shirt-  SPIRIT  - Delya mesh T-shirt  Fat Pack  (By Spirit Osmus) NEW!!!
                                                      (Love,love,love this shirt <3)

  


             -Pants-  SPIRIT  - Varvara mesh baggy pants Fat Pack  (By Spirit Osmus) NEW!!!
                                               (Simply fantastic *_* !!!)




               -Dress-  SPIRIT  - Konstanta mesh dress  Fat Pack  (By Spirit Osmus) NEW!!!
                                                      (Very cute and lovely dress ^-^)

                       A special thanks to Spirit Osmus owner of SPIRIT for her generosity =)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento